Work Experience and Structured Workplace Learning Forms
For all Work Experience and Structured Workplace Learning questions please contact your Youth Transitions Officer.
Please be advised that there are new Work Experience Arrangement Forms and a new manual. To find the correct forms go to the DEECD Work Experience webpage.
Here are the direct links to the new forms:
- Work Experience Arrangement Form (PDF - 279Kb) **NEW**
- Work Experience Guidelines for Employers (PDF - 263Kb) **NEW**
- Revised Health and Safety Guidelines for Work Experience Students under 15 years (Word - 925Kb) **NEW**
- Frequently asked questions about child employment legislation and Working with Children Checks (Word - 46Kb) **NEW**
- Additional Work Experience form for students aged under 15 years (Word - 36Kb) **NEW**
- Health and Safety Guidelines for Work Experience Students Aged 15+ (Word - 444Kb)
The Work Experience Manual has been revised. Here is a direct link to the new manual:
- Work Experience Manual (PDF) **REVISED**
The structured workplace learning forms can be found on the DEECD Structured Workplace Learning webpage. Below are direct links to the current forms: