- Publication Deadlines
- Submitting an eJournal Article
- Advertising in the CEAV eJournal
- Previous Journals
Electronic editions of the CEAV Journal are available to members on the CEAV Member Lounge. You must be a current financial member to log into the Member Lounge.
The CEAV eJournal includes articles, reports and reviews of new careers-related resources. It provides professional reading for members in the key areas of:
- Reports (news and updates from the CEAV and other professional bodies);
- Professional Practice (extracts from presentations/latest research, members’ PD experiences and stories of successful collaborations);
- Industry Insight (labour market trends and updates on particular industries); and
- Resources & Reviews (new careers materials, useful references, ready-to-use worksheets, activity ideas, Did You Know?)
All contributions to the CEAV Journal will be allocated a place in one of these four categories. Contributors should also consider an item that covers one of the CICA seven competencies for career development practitioners. These include: Career Development theory; Labour market information; Advanced communication skills; Ethical practice; Diversity; Information and resource management; Professional practice. Articles for the Journal should be up to 750 words only. Photos, logos and captions may also be submitted.
We are in the process of placing articles from previous issues of the journal online. Members can go to our Journal Archive to find these articles. Online articles are only available to members of the CEAV.
- 31 January 2014 - Summer issue
- 4 April 2014 (end of Term 1) - Autumn issue
- 27 June 2014 (end of Term 2) - Winter issue
- 31 October 2014 (Term 4) - Spring issue
Please submit your items on time to avoid missing publication.
To submit an article click on the link below and fill out the form.
Please note that the CEAV eJournal is not a peer-reviewed journal. If you wish to submit your paper to a peer-reviewed journal we recommend submitting to the Australian Journal of Career Development.
- 2014 CEAV Advertising Rates
- 2014 CEAV Journal Advertising Booking Form
- Specifications for advertisement artwork
For CEAV eJournal advertising inquires contact email@example.com.
The CEAV is in the process of creating an online archive of articles from previous journal editions. In the meantime we present a small selection of sample journal pages (all PDFs).
- May 2007 Journal Contents
- Organising a Careers Expo, Ron Chatton
- Careers in the Civil Construction and Mining Industry, Kirsten Larn
- Criminal Justice: Great Career Opportunities, Tony Zalewsi
- 'Finding your Career' DVD, Peter Lucas