- Publication Deadlines
- Submitting a Journal Article
- Advertising in the CEAV Journal
- Previous Journals
The CEAV Journal includes articles, reports and reviews of new careers-related resources. The Journal provides professional reading for members in the key areas of:
- Career Development theory, policies and initiatives
- Careers in practice - articles from members related to their career education programs
- Labour Market - current information on Labour market opportunities and industry profiles
- Reviews and Resources profiles of new career resources,initiatives, professional learning programs and conferences
All contributions to the CEAV Journal will be allocated a place in one of these four categories. Contributors should also consider an item that covers one of the CICA seven competencies for career development practitioners. These include: Career Development theory; Labour market information; Advanced communication skills; Ethical practice; Diversity; Information and resource management; Professional practice. Articles for The Journal should be between 400 to 800 words only. Photos, logos and captions may also be submitted.
We are in the process of placing articles from previous issues of the journal online. Members can go to our Journal Archive to find these articles. Online articles are only available to members of the CEAV.
- 31 March - published in the May edition
- 31 August - published in the October edition
As 2013 is a conference year and CEAV will only be publishing two Journals. Please submit your items on time to avoid missing publication.
To submit an article click on the link below and fill out the form.
Please note that the CEAV Journal is not a peer-reviewed journal. If you wish to submit your paper to a peer-reviewed journal we recommend submitting to the Australian Journal of Career Development.
- 2013 CEAV Advertising Rates
- 2013 CEAV Journal Advertising Booking Form
- Specifications for advertisement artwork
For CEAV Journal inquires contact email@example.com.
The CEAV is in the process of creating an online archive of articles from previous journal editions. In the meantime we present a small selection of sample journal pages (all PDFs).
- May 2007 Journal Contents
- Organising a Careers Expo, Ron Chatton
- Careers in the Civil Construction and Mining Industry, Kirsten Larn
- Criminal Justice: Great Career Opportunities, Tony Zalewsi
- 'Finding your Career' DVD, Peter Lucas