The CEAV e-Journal is the primary publication of CEAV Inc. The purpose of the CEAV e-Journal is to promote the benefits of career development and support the delivery of quality career development resources, programs and activities to the community. The CEAV e-Journal includes information on the key areas of:
- Reports and Research focusing on career development issues
- Professional Practice providing examples of career development programs and activities in the community and highlighting successful collaborations;
- Labour Market providing insight into labour market practices and trends ; and
- Resources & Reviews of careers materials, ready-to-use worksheets, activity ideas and career development publications.
Please note that the CEAV e-Journal is not a peer-reviewed journal. If you wish to submit your paper to a peer-reviewed journal we recommend submitting to the Australian Journal of Career Development. Copies of the CEAV Journal are also available in the State Library of Victoria and the National Library.
The CEAV e-Journal is published four times a year. CEAV membership includes all editions of the e-Journal. An individual yearly subscription or single editions can be purchased through the online shop.
2016 Publication deadlines for contributions
- 4 April 2016 - Autumn issue
- 27 June 2016 - Winter issue
- 31 October 2016 - Spring issue
- 19 December 2016 - Summer issue published 2017
Please submit your items on time to avoid missing publication.
Submitting an article
The CEAV e-Journal welcomes contributions on career development from the community. All contributions to the CEAV e-Journal will be allocated a place in one of these four categories : Reports and research, Professional practice, Labour market, or Resources and reviews. Contributors could also consider an item that covers one of the CICA seven competencies for career development practitioners. These include: Career Development theory; Labour market information; Advanced communication skills; Ethical practice; Diversity; Information and resource management; Professional practice. Articles for the Journal should be up to 850 words only. Photos, logos and captions need to be submitted separately.
For further information please download Submission Guidelines for CEAV e-Journal.pdf
To submit an article click on the link below and fill out the form.