- Publication Deadlines
- Submitting an eJournal Article
- Advertising in the CEAV eJournal
- Previous Journals
The CEAV eJournal includes articles, reports and reviews of new careers-related resources. The eJournal provides professional reading for members in the key areas of:
- Professional Development - the latest research and findings on theory, policies and initiatives; sharing of members’ PD experiences and best practice career education programs
- Industry Insight - information on labour market trends and opportunities, particular industries and specific career areas; and reports on education-industry partnerships
- Courses and Resources - a look at tertiary institutions and their offerings; pathways; careers materials and useful references; as well as reviews of new resources
- Careers in the Classroom - ready-to-use worksheets, activity ideas, or Did You Knows from the CEAV or that members are willing to share
All contributions to the CEAV eJournal will be allocated a place in one of these four categories. Contributors should also consider an item that covers one of the CICA seven competencies for career development practitioners. These include: Career Development theory; Labour market information; Advanced communication skills; Ethical practice; Diversity; Information and resource management; Professional practice. Articles for the eJournal should be between 400 and 800 words only. Photos, logos and captions may also be submitted.
We are in the process of placing articles from previous issues of the journal online. Members can go to our Journal Archive to find these articles. Online articles are only available to members of the CEAV.
- 17 January 2014 - Summer issue (February 2014)
- 5 April 2014 - Autumn issue (May 2014)
- 27 June 2014 - Winter issue (July 2014)
- 20 September 2014 - Spring issue (October 2014)
Please submit your items on time to avoid missing publication.
To submit an article click on the link below and fill out the form.
Please note that the CEAV eJournal is not a peer-reviewed journal. If you wish to submit your paper to a peer-reviewed journal we recommend submitting to the Australian Journal of Career Development.
- 2013 CEAV Advertising Rates
- 2013 CEAV Journal Advertising Booking Form
- Specifications for advertisement artwork
For CEAV eJournal advertising inquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CEAV is in the process of creating an online archive of articles from previous journal editions. In the meantime we present a small selection of sample journal pages (all PDFs).
- May 2007 Journal Contents
- Organising a Careers Expo, Ron Chatton
- Careers in the Civil Construction and Mining Industry, Kirsten Larn
- Criminal Justice: Great Career Opportunities, Tony Zalewsi
- 'Finding your Career' DVD, Peter Lucas